Saturday, September 29, 2012

Infrequent Updating Leads to No Followers

I have returned once more, 8 months later. Grade 11 now and it is a doozy. Believe you me. I'm managing though. Co-heading tech crew is a crazy thing and has sucked up my life.
Jen and I are now 55% done Lord of the Rings. 15 hours of play. And we've reached disc two!! Victory!! Last night I went over and we were playing. We were on this huge battle and we were trying so hard to stratigize but the Orcs were taking no damage and our characters kept dying until eventually we got that horrible 'Game Over' message. We hadn't saved for an hour so we lost quite a bit of progress. We made it up though before I had to go. Saving the battle for next time. Serious strategy will come out.
Life is going well.
That's about it.

No comments: