Friday, January 27, 2012

Why Hello there....

It has been a while, hasn't it? Didja miss me? Ha, just kidding. I just thought I'd check in an say hi, brief you all on the wonderful life of one Keegan B.
Having a social life is a fun experience. Today, for example I did more than I normally do in a month. I had sushi lunch with a bunch of the old gang and a few new people too. After that, mes amigos Rachel and Mack venired to my house and we watched Castle and Rizzoli & Isles. It was a crazy fun few hours where cell phones and iPods were stolen and strange pictures taken and posted on every social site. Wrestling matches ensewed and my cat was scared into hiding under the bed. Fun times, fun times.
Then, disaster. Or what could have been. The love of my life (LOL JUST KIDDING. My best friend, Jen.) and her sorta boyfriend of two days broke up. And may I say, he used the cheesiest lines in the book. So we chatted with her and made her feel better (but she wasn`t upset so we didn't have to do much). After Ray-Chel and Mackattack left, I headed over to Jens for a 'boys are stupid, you're better off' night. We busted out the Mario Bros. Wii and spent two hours getting to World 2. It's even sadder than you may be thinking now because we were already halfway through World 1. :/ After that (and copious amounts of Pepsi) everything was hilarious so we just laid on the floor and laughed and tried to do weird yoga poses. We have fun times. I stole her phone and texted her new Ex (who had entered the 'whiny-I-want-you-back-already' phase) and he shut up.
Then Lord of the Rings was busted out. The GameCube game. Don't ask me which one, exactly, because I have no idea. Then 2 hours passed as I learned the ropes and we got further in the game then Jen and her brother ever had. Victoriously, we saved it only to see we had only completed 4% of the game. -_-
And we had even set the game to easy. I mean, come on. But I don't remember having laughed that much in a single night ever. Sometimes it's good to have a girls night where we just have random fun times yelling at our characters in Mario, rolling on the floor, playing pingpong and swearing at Orcs.
In the end, we both felt happier and better with an even greater sense of comraderie and love of the 'save' button than ever before.

No comments: